ADVISORY ON COVID-19
🔹 Following the recent update on Phase 2, the museum will now be open to the public by appointment only, from Monday, 29 June 2020, 10 AM. All visitors MUST pre-register before coming by filling up this compulsory Registration & Health Declaration Form. (*Please note that this is a registration of your interest and we will be in touch shortly to confirm your visit.)
🔹 Visitors will be turned away if they
- Have travelled to ANY country outside of Singapore within the last 14 days.
- Have been in contact with an infected patient of COVID-19 or in contact with a person who has stayed with, visited or provided care for an infected patient of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Present symptoms of fever (temperature exceeds 37.5°C), cough, and/or a cold.
- Are not wearing a mask or face shield; with the wearing of face shields only allowed
for the following persons:
- Children 12 years and below who may have difficulty wearing a mask; and/or
- Persons with health conditions causing medical difficulties when masks are worn.
- Do not register prior to their visit.
- Refuse to comply with ANY of the above-stipulated measures.
🔹 Entry into the museum will be limited to 5 or less persons at any time.
Please help us make the museum a safe environment for your visit. The health and safety of the public, patrons, and staff are important to us and always come first. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Kindly re-register at: tinyurl.com/tpm20-2 and await our confirmation.